Sunday, July 24, 2011

Book Published


My book was published in time for the Boulder Heritage Festival this year.
I didn't attend. Tom lost his leg just the week before and events piled up.
My son Jason came from Texas and built a ramp for the wheelchair and fixed
the bathroom to be used more easily. Peole wander in and out giving rehab, checking wound, and prepare for prothesis. This is my youngest grandson and Grandpa sitting outside.
But the book is finished. It is a good one for the area as it gives information for those interested in the Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument...but I put in what was interesting to me. I hope others write and do the the same. That country is a country for stories...none like the others. I hope others will add to my stories. Now I need to sell for awhile. $20.00 for book. $25.00 mailed.
I'll have to provide for all the curious tourists!

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on the book being published.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo of the book came out very well. Everyone I have talked to seems pleased with the book, so I think you have done a good deed by writing it. Ronda had not yet gotten hers, but was looking forward to it. I hope you enjoy every minute of your fame.

    ReplyDelete