Sunday, December 20, 2009

Holidays are here



Alana has her reindeer up...and other stuff.
Her reindeer are made of fur, so when
the snow falls, the reindeer collect snow
and it slides off naturally.
The paper is put inside..
She handmade them all!
My grandkids love to visit
and wish the reindeer were coming
off their roof, onto their lawn.
We stop by to see the 101 dalmations
playing on another lawn..
all 101 are there.
Kids count!
Their mom makes peanut brittle
and cheeseballs...
and crochets rags for washing dishes
for everyone! They are the best.
I put up my santas and make
treats to keep people from
getting diabetes...like popcorn
and apples!

1 comment:

  1. I love ALL of your Christmas poems and hearing about the grad children makes me feel closer to my little ones. Christmas is magic and I think your pictures all turned out swell. Holodays are fun no matter where you are or who with. I do hope Tom has an easier time in 2010. He did well to get the outside lights up .Yeah Tom.

    ReplyDelete