Monday, May 3, 2010

Logan's Sax

Okay, how do you get pictures to go inside of pictures? I first put this rose bush Mala has in her backyard..Isn't it great? The reason the color is off is that I ran out of ink, but decided to use it anyway. Then my brilliant idea was to get the dogs and Logan with her sax infront of the bush to tie my trip into one.
I couldn't get my picture to go within a picture. I'm sure there is a way on Microsoft Word to do that. I thought this picture of the dogs with bones just what they always do would fit too. Call this blog, experimenting! It didn't work.

2 comments:

  1. How did you get the three photos in that space? The only way I can think of is to put 3 photos on my scanner and thus get them all in one photo, but you have another way of doing it, don't you? You also forgot to put your feature photo in about three blog entries since you started doing it. Just thought I would remind you. Yes, I would like to know more of this tech stuff regarding photos myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use microsoft word to do it, save and then go get it. I would edit this one and add more, but how do I do that? My little pencil is gone.

    ReplyDelete