Monday, January 24, 2011

Monument Book


These photos by Michael Fatali were in the St. George Magazine today.
They caught my breath. He works with light and rock. It's hard
to believe these scenes are actually out there, part of nature.
They look painted by brush, by imagination.
So many wonders are out there to be discovered.

I am changing the name of my book I've called
Grand-staircase Escalante National Monument is Home
and Walking in Sand. Walking in Sand doesn't
include all the history, the people, the stories,
the beauty, the canyons, the light, the shadow
surrounding the GSENM. Maybe that's it's name
GSENM. (God Sent Everyone Nature's Miracles)
People have sent suggestions. That's fun.
I am trying to discover just the right name.
These pictures remind me again what can be found.

No comments:

Post a Comment