Saturday, April 23, 2011

Strolling History



My grandaughter had an assignment to write a poem about a picture that was posted.
Imagine the picture on white paper, the house white...not pink. Click on the poem, then click again ..it will be big enough writing to read easily.
The poem is hers.
Shayna graduates in May. She has been part of a singing group called
Trilogy at Pine View High School the past three years. An ending is coming
with graduation and a new beginning with College. She made one B+ in all high school
classes. I am so proud of her work, her poetry, her singing, her sharing.
I went by pictures with her to Europe (England, France, Germany) last year and enjoyed every minute! I think I'll see if I can join her friends going to Spain
this year through the school. I love what the schools are doing to share with
parents now. Many special events are recorded. I am hoping for a singing DVD
soon to keep forever! I thought you'd enjoy a big of high school fun.

2 comments:

  1. This is a different kind of entry, but very appropriate for a proud grandmother. I will never forget the Shayna who commanded her mother and dad to stop fighting in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Ghost, an idea she got from a Mormon church video. What was she, 2 or 3? I know she has always been a source of delight to you, but so have the others. Noting like grandkids to enjoy in old age!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she should submit this for artifacts.

    ReplyDelete