Friday, February 12, 2010

Trilogy

My oldest grandchild loves singing. She is part of a group at Pineview,
as well as the choir.We went to St. George to attend..Grandpa going for his first time.
The program was geared to all the old folks who love to go to programs in
the Tabernacle.I can't figure out how to access the video so you could
hear one song. If I figure that out, I'll post. You can recognize songs sung.
I loved seeing the old Tabernacle. What's with The Seeing Eye?
And the music sounded great in the old building. Shayna can be seen on the video, but my individual pictures are not good. Too dark. I don't know of a grandparent that doesn't love to see their grandkids do what they do. I like going to everything I can, sports, music, activities. It's fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment