Saturday, March 13, 2010

Boulder Ranching Book

This is a picture from the top of Thompson Ledge
looking down on what used to be our ranch
in Boulder, Utah. It is a small part of
the book of Home, Homesteads, and Ranching.
Cheyl stopped by to give me a look
and I am excited by what I saw.
This is not a book to be read and studied,
just a book of ownership...who
has what! Along with pictures
and Brands. A history of land
ownership in Boulder. Look forward to
seeing it! Look forward to the
Boulder Festival!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo. I think it is a book that is going to be talked about, and you deserve all the credit you are sure to get! All of you. A very original idea. People need books they can relate to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This picture is so lovely. It makes me wish it looked that way now. It will always be beautiful but here and at that time it was a green jewel, shining like a perfect emerald among the sand stone.

    ReplyDelete