Thursday, July 15, 2010

Boulder Festival



Cheryl is at the King place where another meeting is planned. Raymond is handling music. The Clyde King Saddle represents Camille! My goal for this year is to get those three planners in one spot and take a picture. Camille is not too visable, so I miss her all day and the other two are running around in every direction. I did take one of Camille and Doug that is too dark to see who it is.
As the festival begins tonight, I will miss the dancing with the man who no longer gets dancing. Too bad. That was fun. But I will arrive tomorrow for events.
I haven't heard if Marge is on her way. I do have a couple of good pictures of her!
I feel a little disjointed and wonder just how an hour will go on Saturday. I'm adding to my talk some about Mother as she was the writer in her family and was always busy writing something. Since Marion is talking about Aunt Nethella, her mother and Lenora, Mother should be there. I am interested in what everyone has to say. I will enjoy the festival. I'm sorry to miss those that won't be there...to talk about their legacy. The books are written...the history is in the works.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like something is bound to be fun, interesting, or great to listen to in this schedule of events!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My gosh, what a great report of the festival Ann. It was almost like being there. The pictures were great too. I missed the sound of the Fault line and their blue grass music, and of course, our very favorite singers that we are used to. i definitely want a copy of the Boulder Women book and am just waiting to hear the price so I can get a check in the mail. Don't let them all be sold before I get a copy reserved.Thanks for your report Ann.

    ReplyDelete