Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Calli Lillies


I can't get my printer working,
so Calli Lillies will work today
for Janet's funeral.
As Mayor of Panguitch, she brought
to Panguitch Balloons and Harley
Davidsons on the same weekend...
So many are returning for a motorcycle
calvacade to the cemetery today.
One friend, who was driving from New York
to Maine, heard she died and turned
around, drove four days straight, and
is here. 15 or more are driving up from
her home country - Glendale, Orderville,
and Kanab, and everyone in Panguitch who
rides a bike. And there will be those
many customers that had food at the Flying M,
loving those giant cinnamin rolls.
Sad day for grandkids today.
May kids and grandkids be as active.
Mala and Lynne and Garret drove up
for the viewing last night. We enjoyed
them for a short time. Cheryl plans to
get to the funeral today.
As I've said before, she was far too young.
Janet will be missed.
(Doesn't Addy look like her as a young girl?)

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea what Janet looked like since I don't think I ever met her. She looks very young here. Boy, she was so active, she will be missesd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was only 50. Her birthday is next month turning 51...she gets younger every time I hear more.

    ReplyDelete