Friday, October 22, 2010

FALL

This Fall there is a gradual changing color,
very beautiful. Changes every day.
It is election time. My neice Cheryl
is running for school board and will
consider the problems in our school district
seriously. She is in a different district, so
she won't get my vote.
Election - a new (Corroon) or old (Herbert)
govenor? Bennet lost already in the senate race
and others will take his place. I try to know
the candidates, but find I don't know them well.
They all want to improve the economy and
educate the children. Jim Matheson
does not want Utah to take in toxic waste...it seems like
everyone in the world wants Utah to dump their waste.
I don't want Utah the dumping ground for toxic waste. They do it now.
My son's mother-in-law who was the city mayor died
recently of lung cancer. Laurie Talbot took over.
She is good, but I miss Janet with the rest
of the city. Cedar City canditates banning the prairie
dog habitat as they are way too many. Utah papers never
seem to have a conflict with pro-life. Most voters
are pro-life. I have placed my votes.

1 comment:

  1. There's nothing more beautiful than fall in Utah. We used to have some trees not far away that had leaves that turned red in the fall. Then we knew something like the change of season in other places, but now those trees are gone the leaves just fall off. It's getting a little chilly. While it has to be getting a lot chillier in Panguitch. This climate I like better!

    ReplyDelete