Thursday, October 7, 2010

Novel by Ron Hall and Denver Moore

A very rich art dealer and a man raised as a sharecropper
come together at a mission...one dishing out food, one eating food.
The very remarkable wife of the art dealer, Deborah, brings
everyone together in so many remarkable ways. She is the exceptional one.
She brings out the exceptional in those around her. I am not going to tell you the story as it should be read by those who wrote and lived it.
I am only going to recommend that you do read it. It touches the heart.

3 comments:

  1. Where did you get this novel? Library. Guess I can't comment much until I read it. I will look for it in the library and check it out if I see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marge brought it over. Do you want me to mail it? It's worth reading and then you can send to Linda. Linda just sent What is the What.
    Or Max did..I don't know what that one is about. Did you send to her?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You didn't mention the name of the book.

    ReplyDelete