Friday, November 19, 2010

Modern technology

I am always behind with technology.
You out there have been doing
conference calls for years, but
I just did my first last night for a
library board meeting.
It went very fast, as you don't seem
to linger on the phone and we were done
in 25 minutes. Amazing!
It took an hour in person...people tend to visit.
My very accomplished neice attended
the school board meeting for 4 l/2 hours.
The agenda was long. Wonder what a
conference would do for them...as someone
always has to travel some distance.
It couldn't be done? Those meetings are long.
Cheryl taught me how to post a picture on FB.
She brought me back my book that she put on her
book printing program. Her cousin has been reading
my book...I so appreciate their work.
I so appreciate their work.
She said I should get a program
where I can call and see my grandkids
as I talk. What is next?
Oh, that's old too? I don't even
want to hear what's NEW.

1 comment:

  1. Heaven help us, all the technology you mentioned made my head whirl as I am still trying to do what I do well, and still flub up like last night when the camera refused to come on! Doc did promise to try buying a new battery. It's a miracle I got any footage. I think you are doing very well learning how to publish your book with photos. I hope you will be able to help me now if I ever get my memoirs far enough along!

    ReplyDelete