Thursday, May 26, 2011

Graduation Girl




I decided another blog wouldn't hurt, since it was a big day for Shayna.
The picture did not have Lorraine and Stuart who came. Alicia came running in and out with her girl friend and hugged everyone. Garret played a song for the graduates that made Shayna cry. (I can't think of the name of it) Lori and Mala planned the party, Lynne cooked...Brenden and Shayna were both there---in the same class except for two years since pre-school. That's sort of amazing. I took pictures at the graduation, but they're not good..too dark. The graduation and party afterward were very special. It was fun until Tom called headed for the hospital.
I left, went home.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good graduation party. I would like to have heard that song Garrett played. Who would have thought that Mala would have a couple of musicians. Maybe Logan will be, too. Anyway, good you got to party briefly before coming back to a house of pain.

    ReplyDelete