Friday, May 20, 2011

Texas





The house is where Jason and family live after his remodel job...walls, floors, ceiling, bathrooms, paint...pretty much everything redone. It's pretty nice now, but just a ranch house. There are three huge oak trees and peacon trees. The landscape is grass and trees. Drew, Addy, and friends are swimming at the other ranch which is nicer over all. The sand pile was brought in a day or two after I arrived.Jason was getting rid of some sand. Meadow is showing off her couch.
I thought you'd like to see house and yard. There are three oak trees and the rest are pecon trees. I enjoyed seeing where my family lived and visiting their school, their activities, their lives. It was just a great vacation for me.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a nice house to me inside and out now. And the kids look like they are having enough fun in Texas. That's what matters to kids. So checking them out was well worth it sounds like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoued seeing where your family lives.too. It has a feeling of freedom and saety where they can have the best of times while growing. That Jason is a very ambitious man. Fixing everything up is hard work. So glad you got to see them all . Being with family can really lift one's spirits.

    ReplyDelete