Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Linking

Mountains formed and water flowed downhill to carve out varied and stark canyonlands. Where water refused to go, deserts bloomed only with rain. All the parts of the earth forever linked in form and growth...and we came to carve out our place linking all parts in human flow.
Many think too much human flow. We grasp greedily to live among death, destruction, and war...often sure our way is the only way. We are linked by our need to survive and we formed larger groups, cities, states, and countries. We banded together against the other. Now our whole world is linked together by peoples, business, religions, and politics. The world of humankind is family. The world of animals need us to survive. We need to fight starvation, disease, hate, destruction, and war together. Linking--new ways to understanding and communication. One person can't do it all. All peoples will need to form new bonds and link in new ways.
So how do I, a grandma, do this? The internet is a marvelous tool that reaches so many.
I want my grandchildren to link..to the past and present and on into the future and enjoy each moment while doing it. I want to take myself, in my own time, and reach out to you...in your time. I will reach out and link!

No comments:

Post a Comment