Saturday, October 31, 2009

Yards..for Halloween

Pumpkin bags full of
wizard treasure sit
around town ready to burst
wide open at the sounds of
kiddies...
Alana no longer puts up
her myriads of ghosts and
goblins falling from her house
when her kids moved.
I miss those spooky shapes.
Rick puts up his treasure
trove of Casper, Witches,
and Scooby Dooooo.
Jason carves intricate faces
on pumpkins...
All the kids love Halloween.
Drew was excited to "join the game".
Adults and kids draw together
dressing up or dressing down
just for fun.
Grandma's hand out candy...
Connie, blogging, makes a
colorful, intricate, flashing
story...
and people laugh.
Drew only wants me
to be a mummy...he
hasn't seen one yet!

1 comment:

  1. Us elders get to have fun on Halloween taking pictures. Posting got too aggravating for me, so I figured I had enough and quit. The moms of kids get to go wild. Grandmas, too. Gerry

    ReplyDelete