Thursday, November 12, 2009

Veteran's Day


I am trying to add an image..all the information was on my post, not the picture.
Then the picture came, so will they appear together? I don't know.
I'm trying it out.
I made this poster to
give to the Reynolds,
after getting exact dates
about grandfather/great-grandfather's
career in the Black Hawk War.
I think of our Veterans
overseas, fighting for their lives,
fighting for us, and am
touched by their brave lives.
Veterans give me freedom,
give me hope,
touch my heart,
risking their lives.
Panguitch Elementary
gave a tribute to Veterans
as children do all over
the USA.

At the very bottom, where you can't read
is 58 years/10 months in the military
total for the Reynolds' family.

2 comments:

  1. That's an angle, counting up all the years the Reynolds family served in the military. A lot. Congratulations on posting an image. Feels good doesn't it? I felt good when I finally managed to get a photo on there the size and place I needed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was Tom's idea once I got confirmation on the Black Hawk War...we hadn't seen that before. He took the time to add it up and tell me what he wanted. I put it together.

    ReplyDelete