Thursday, August 5, 2010

New roof - new sewer hookup

Thank heavens for that! We paid for the hookup ten
or so years ago when the new system was put in Panguitch.
We never actually got the house hooked up
until yesterday. That Jason is covering all promises.
We bought the pipe for the line five years ago.
When uncovered, Tom was amazed that we
didn't have a completely clogged drain
as it certainly looked that way. I
was afraid we would have to dig it up in
the middle of the winter last year.
When I think of everything Jason has learned while building
houses, I am impressed. Building, framing, wall-board,
electrical, plumbing, cement in all forms...even to building
specially designed cabinet tops in colors and forms.
His graphics for the fire department, balloon fest,
and other events are note-worthy.
Austin, I hope, is looking for a new comic. He can carry a tune.
His volunteer work for fires or traffic accidents as well
as rescue in all forms is noteworthy. He is quite an
amazing kid. I will miss him along with his kids.
He entertains! He has enjoyed the fights with his dad.
He gets along with the people of the world.
I'm sure he will do well wherever he is.
I need to brag...I do have amazing kids.
He is one of four!

2 comments:

  1. I surely agree with you about how much one learns by building houses. I was very impressed with all Terry knew. He passed his contractor tests and got his license by self taught info. It sounds like Jason had many talents and lots of ambition so chances are he will do well in Austin. Oh yes, and he is a good looking cuss too. He definitely does things with Panache.

    ReplyDelete