Friday, August 27, 2010

Sunflowers on the Big Flat


I have never seen the Big flat so beautiful.
I could hardly believe my eyes.
We rushed to Boulder and King's Pasture
to get our old junk trailer ready to move,
paint the door, take some needed items,
clean a few things...took some time.
Bow hunters were on the mountain.
The deer were nervous.
Our doe has two fawn.
we returned, but I will head back
tomorrow to attend the play on
Thompson's Ledge and visit family.
A Wayne County man wants to meet in
Boulder to record poetry and song.
We'll see if he appears.

2 comments:

  1. More sunflowers! This time the wild uncultivated kind. A sunflower year. I enjoyed seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are great. Made me want to see it in real life. Thanks for sharing this cheery sight. You are getting to be quite the expert photographer.

    ReplyDelete