Friday, March 11, 2011

Linda, does the tsumani fit your dream?

Linda said she dreamed of the water receding way out from San Francisco.
When I heard of Japan's 8.9 earthquake and the tsunami coming in waves along the coasts, I thought that this must be what your dream was.
I couldn't believe the terrible destruction with the one that rolled in
Japan, taking cars, houses and such in its path. It will leave a long dry
space when it rolls again out to sea...leaving bare watered ground.
An earthquake of that magnitude can cause such destruction.
One reporter on CNN tried to tell how bad it was, that he was still
shaking inside. They asked what he was doing to calm down.
He said, "Drinking gallons of tea...nothing works, actually."
They haven't begun to tally deaths.
When the earth moves, we all pay attention. How can one walk
on a shaking earth? So many lives can be lost.

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Linda told me about her worrisome dream of the water receding way back from the shores of San Francisco. This is truly a frightening moment when the earth quakes with that kind of magnitude. They must have thought the world was about to end. An earthquake can give you months of fright and shattered nerves. Those poor people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the dream that fits this one more is the one I had when I looked up and saw a flash flood coming down the freeway in front of me and I jumped out of my car and climbed a wall to safty and the guy behind me curse at me for stopping and drove right into it at a high speed.
    I must have been watching earthquakes too much. I had terrible dreams of water coming down into S.F. like I saw on the news. My glass were tumbling along on top of water in front of the trash...leading me to believe I was in it.
    I asked about San Francisco and it seem to rise up and tall, I could see all the tall building and it then disappear into the water.
    I couldn't believe my eyes. Maybe I am dreaming what those people were feeling. All of their possesion are gone. computers...pictures, clothes, everything.
    I think the dream about the water being way far out was when I was seeing a hand come out of the sun...hot burning the earth, making the water disappear. More a dream of the future.
    After I moved away from the beach area, I ask, "Are all of those dreams I had about the houses being knocks down like dominoes false? Was thst just my fears?"
    The answer: "It's closer than you think." That was just recently before this happened.
    I guess those house were pretty much knocked down like dominoes. The other day after I had that very long root canel. These tasami imges were just coming and coming. Asleep or Awake.
    Maybe it was the novacine.
    There was a girl in the Spiritualist Church who would have a spliting head ache before an earthquake, anyplace in the world. She would announce. "There is going to be a earthquake." When it happened her headache went away. Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think there is so much power in an event like this that lots of dreams come about. Gail was visiting and fast asleep as Robert and I watched the news of what was happening. She got up and sid she was dreaming of huge waves, falling buildings and much destruction. She was very surprised that it was happening as she slept and dreamed.That kind of horrific event sends out many sad vibes.

    ReplyDelete