Friday, December 31, 2010

Bryce Canyon Puzzle

I gave this puzzle of Bryce Canyon to each family
to remind them of 'home'...very hard puzzle
too many peices look exactly the same.
(We just live close to Bryce Canyon.)
Lola, the dog, sneaked two pieces to chew on
that happened to fall on the floor.
The spots. This puzzle reminded me of
all the Christmas complications...and
the changing dynamic's of family.
One family has a preemie to pray for
as he struggles to grow, eat, and be.
We hope that little one will improve daily.
Yes, we had missing family members who
didn't want to come or brave the winter weather.
My husband drove himself to Emergency for spasms.
He is still very weak from having them hit.
I attended the family party and left him all alone.
While I had a great time, he was miserable.
Rain fell and fell and then came the snow with a blizzard,
snow piled everywhere. We had electricity go out.
Our son brought his family from Texas to
have a fun Christmas in the ...rain. Snow fell
after he left. Some had to work instead of play.
Another Christmas gone...and I'm a year older
as my birthday comes the day after.
72 isn't old, is it?
We have the New Year to celebrate.
DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!
Everyone avoid roads and possible
accidents. And do have
A Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting photo and what happened to the two missing pieces! I sure loved the photo of the Christmas Tree. That was one of the most artistic Christmas trees in the family.

    ReplyDelete